Dear friends and guests,
We know the pandemic is a stressful and uncertain time for us all, with an ever-changing roster of regulations and rules to learn and adhere to. As ever, we want to offer you all a welcoming place to relax, reconnect and spend time with the people you love. Below is an extract from the latest Corona updates applicable in Austria:
In order to be able to visit our Hotel, the following Corona measures apply:
- Oner must be either Tested (PCR/72 hours, Antibody/48 hours or Selftest/24 hours), or
- One must be vaccinated, with the first dose received a minimum of 22 days ago, or
- One must have recovered from the virus, which must be certified by a medical practitioner.
As of July 1st, the following Corona regulations apply:
- There no longer is a mask-wearing obligation, both indoor or outdoor. However, for supermarkets and shops, you are still required to wear face masks.
- Social distancing is no longer a requirement
- As a registered guest, you will at all times need to be covered by a valid negative Corona test, if not vaccinated or recovered from a prior Corona infection. To this extent we offer complimentary self-tests at our reception.
For your information, all of the Halali Team have been fully vaccinated.
As we want you to be able to make your vacation reservations with confidence, you can find all our safety measures and updated cancellation policies below. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions.